Hello! Here are a few of my favorites for the home. Hope you enjoy!
1. West Elm Zig Zag Shower Curtain - Below is a picture of our bathroom in our old townhome before we moved. You can read about it HERE. Kind of hard to believe that before I actually went to Africa the first time, I had set up a crib. Wow, God is faithful. Design by Holly Mathis Interiors 2011.
2. Ball Jars. Whether for flowers, empty in a group of jars on a bookshelf, used as piggy banks for the kids rooms, used with sand and tea lights, in a grouping on a table, craft storage or canning, ball jars are a classic cute jar with multiple purposes for the home.
3. Sugarboo Designs Art. These pieces are an investment but they are so worth it! They are made of high quality wood, each uniquely crafted and made and they really do add a pop of fun and freshness to any space.
4. Vintage Grainsack Pillows. Ok, maybe it's just me but I am loving the texture and timeless appeal of these. They sell one at Restoration Hardware that's either the same or close to the same as the grainsack pillow shown below. (P.S. How cute is this entry by Holly Mathis below?!)
5. Ikea Ranarp Work Lamp. I've seen these in a few different spaces and always loved it.
6. Chalkboard, Chalkboard, Chalkboards! They are so fun and best of all can stay in the same place and be used for seasonal expression, daily expression, quotes, bible verses, song lyrics or anything else! I can just imagine the one below being so great at Christmas time.